Solomon’s Gold Bar Delicatessen & Restaurant (or simply Gold Bar) was owned by Ben Solomon. It moved to 14700 Kinsman Road in 1947 and was replaced by Cafe Tia Juana. It moved again to 13905 Cedar Rd. in the Cedar Center shopping plaza in South Euclid in 1957.
Additional information coming soon.
Green Book Details
Solomon’s Gold Bar Delicatessen & Restaurant appears as “Gold Bar” in the Green Book from 1946 to 1955 at Massie & E. 105th St. under the category Taverns.