Jenkins’ Farm, also referred to as the Giddyup Riding Club, was a rural recreational grounds along Holbrook Road just off Franklin Road outside Chagrin Falls in the 1950s. Owned by Charles and Emma Jenkins, Jenkins’ Farm featured horseback riding, games, Saturday evening hayrides, picnic areas, barbecue ribs and chicken, and home-cooked dinners. According to the one available ad for the farm, the master horseman had previously worked at Mason’s Farm in Solon.
No further information is available.
- Fuster, John E. “Here and There and All ‘Round the Town.” Call & Post. July 4, 1953.