Goodrich Farm Camp was located in Hudson, Ohio. The summer camp was a program operated by Goodrich House, a settlement house at East 55th Street at St. Clair Avenue in Cleveland. The camp started in 1898 in Willoughby and moved to Hudson fourteen years later. African American children started attending the camp soon thereafter following the start of the Great Migration.
Additional information coming soon.
- Holder, Sule. “Goodrich House.” Cleveland Historical. clevelandhistorical.org/items/show/386.